Senior Circle of Friends Adult Day Center
We all want a place where we feel liked and appreciated as the special individuals we are. The Senior Circle of Friends is that kind of place. We are a licensed program where adults age 50 and older – who have cognitive, memory, health or physical needs – can continue to thrive and enjoy life, giving caregivers confidence in knowing their loved ones are well cared for in a safe, enjoyable environment and engaged in meaningful activities.
Adult Day Center Members benefit from:
- Sensitive, accessible and enjoyable programs.
- Relationships with peers and staff.
- Nutritious food (morning and afternoon snacks and a hot lunch).
- Medication reminders.
- Referral/Consultation for other needs.
- The facility is built to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Home style comforts and surroundings which include a kitchen, TV area and a rest area with elevating recliners.
- Our caregivers are professionally trained and certified in CPR & AED.
To qualify for Adult Day Services, you must be:
- Age 50 or older.
- Experiencing mental or physical challenges.
- Able to use the bathroom independently.
- Capable of eating with minimal assistance.
Adult Day Services are provided on a sliding-fee scale based on income, assets, and expenses.
A limited number of slots are available.
Hours of operation: Monday- Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
953 Clark St Clarksville, TN 37040
Adult Day Center Director: Jessica Catlett – 931-648-1345 Ext. 316
Regulatory Compliance – Care Service Standards have been issued and approved by the Tennessee Department of Human Services. Our Tennessee license number is V9-3616-A-63.
Complete Information and Enrollment packets can be downloaded at the link below or by contacting our office at 931-648-1345 Ext. 316
**We invite you to come by the Adult Day Center for information and a tour.